Pasha de Cartier 30mm 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
A modernized version of the popular 1985 style, Cartier's 'Pasha de Cartier' watch has been crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat rose gold and dusted with 42 brilliant-cut diamonds around the bezel. Powered by a reliable quartz movement, it has an opaline flinqué dial, Arabic numerals and signature blued-steel hands. Swap out the matching bracelet for the red alligator strap.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 15.2cm / 6in
- Quartz movement Functions
- Hour and minute hands
- Opaline flinqué dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1/VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.86-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Invisible clasp-fastening 18-karat rose gold bracelet; additional buckle-fastening red alligator strap
- Case width: 30mm; case thickness: 8.22mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WJPA0018
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.