Pasha de Cartier Automatic 35mm 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's 'Pasha de Cartier' timepiece was first launched in the '80s and inspired by a wristwatch the brand introduced to its collection in 1943. Reimagined once again for modern times, this version has been skilfully crafted in the brand's Swiss atelier from 18-karat rose gold. It has a silvered guilloché dial illuminated with 48 diamonds and a sapphire-tipped crown that matches the signature blued steel hands. Switch between the alligator and bracelet straps, depending on your outfit.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 23 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered gradient guilloché dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 1.15-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Exhibition case back
- Invisible clasp fastening 18-karat rose gold bracelet; additional buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case width: 35mm; case thickness: 9.37mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPA0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.