Pasha de Cartier Automatic 35mm stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold watch
Color: Rose gold
This modern version of the 'Pasha de Cartier' watch incorporates many of the same design codes as the the 1985 original. Crafted from stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold, it's powered by a Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement that can be seen through the case back. It's has a round case and a square chapter ring, four Arabic numerals and a screw-down cover. The 'QuickSwitch' system allows you to easily swap out the matching bracelet for the alligator strap.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve
- 23 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered flinqué dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- Stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Invisible clasp-fastening stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Additional buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case diameter: 35mm; case thickness: 9.37mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: CRW2PA0008
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.