Tank Française 25.2mm small stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Tank Française' watch is a true investment - nearly a century after its inception, it's updated with a streamlined chain-link bracelet strap that comfortably sits against your wrist. Skilfully crafted in Switzerland from polished stainless steel, it has a square dial that's inspired by French architecture and framed with 24 brilliant-cut diamonds, totaling 0.49-carats. It's tipped with a spinel-embellished crown to complement the blued steel sword-shaped hands.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Length: 16.5cm / 6.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.49-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 20.30mm; case height: 25.20mm; case thickness: 6.15mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W4TA0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.