Tank Française 25mm small 18-karat rose gold diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
One of Cartier's most loved and recognizable styles, this 'Tank Française' watch is defined by its iconic rectangular case that's framed with sparkling brilliant-cut diamonds and curved so it sits comfortably atop your wrist. It's been carefully crafted in Switzerland from polished 18-karat rose gold and has a matching chain-link bracelet with an invisible clasp. Powered by a precise Swiss-made quartz movement, it's detailed with a silvered dial, classic Roman numerals and blued-steel sword-shaped hands.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.52-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 25mm; case height: 20mm; case thickness: 6.15mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJTA0022
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.