Colours of Love 18-karat rose gold multi-stone earrings
Bright gems are at the heart of the designs in Fabergé's 'Colours of Love' collection, but there's also a considered element to the pieces, with a focus on ensuring traceability and conservation efforts. Cast from 18-karat rose gold, these oval earrings are encrusted with a rainbow of claw-set precious stones, including sapphires, emeralds and garnets. The concealed Mozambican ruby on the back of each earring is in keeping with the brand's love of spectacle and surprise.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Drop: 1cm / 0.4in
- Sapphires, total weight: 0.12-carats; tsavorites, total weight: 0.07-carats; rubies, total weight: 0.05-carats; pink sapphires, total weight: 0.04-carats; orange sapphires, total weight: 0.04-carats; emerald, total weight: 0.03-carats; garnets, total weight: 0.02-carats; yellow sapphires, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.