Essence 18-karat gold diamond earrings
Fabergé's 'Essence' earrings are strung with spiraled drops inspired by 'Imperial Eggs', which were first designed for the Romanov court in the 19th century. Hand-cast from 18-karat gold, they're set on diamond-encrusted hoops - the gems are pavé-set, so they sparkle with every move. Wear yours to complement a neutral dress at your next dinner party.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Drop: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Pendant Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Width: 0.7cm / 0.3in
- Round-cut diamonds, total weight: 1.32-carats
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.