Colours of Love 18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Fusing extraordinary gemstones with the label's exceptional craftsmanship, Fabergé's 'Colours of Love' ring is cast from 18-karat gold and encrusted with a rainbow of vibrant sapphires, tsavorites, rubies and a single diamond. The label says the slender width is ideal for stacking with other styles - try a plain band to keep yours in focus.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut violet sapphires, total weight: 0.11-carats; round-cut blue sapphires, total weight: 0.09-carats; round-cut tsavorites, total weight: 0.09-carats; round-cut orange sapphires, total weight: 0.08-carats; round-cut rubies, total weight: 0.06-carats; round-cut pink sapphires, total weight: 0.03-carats; round-cut yellow sapphires, total weight: 0.02-carats; F diamond, total weight: 0.01-carats
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.