Arceau Soleil 36mm medium stainless steel, alligator and diamond watch
The design of Hermès' 'Arceau Soleil' watch is taken from one of the house's silk scarves - created by Swiss artist Fred Rawyler, it depicts rays of sunlight. Encased in stainless steel, the artfully engraved and lacquered dial echoes the effect, while diamond indices accentuate the radiance. Although the alligator strap is interchangeable, the tonal-gray colorway is elegant in its subtlety.
Each Hermès 'Arceau Soleil' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Laser-engraved and shaded gray-lacquered dial
- Silver dauphine hands, diamond-dot indices
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.03-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.34-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening gray alligator strap
- Case diameter: 36mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W053341WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.