Arceau Soleil 36mm medium stainless steel, alligator and diamond watch
Legendary designer Henri d'Origny is fêted for his ability to reinterpret heirlooms, and Hermès Timepieces' 'Arceau Soleil' watch is a truly dazzling example. It's been crafted in the house's Swiss atelier and has a diamond-encrusted stainless steel case. The laser-engraved, lacquered dial features a 'Soleil' motif by artist Fred Rawyler and is dotted with diamonds in place of traditional numerals. The elegant alligator strap is interchangeable.
Each Hermès 'Arceau Soleil' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Laser-engraved and shaded blue-lacquered dial
- Silver dauphine hands, diamond-dot indices
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.03-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.34-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening blue alligator strap
- Case diameter: 36mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W053348WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.