Cape Cod 23mm small 18-karat gold, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Inspired by Hermès' signature Chaîne d'Ancre link, Henri d'Origny created the 'Cape Cod' watch for the maison in 1991, and today it's available in so many beautiful variations. This one has a square mother-of-pearl dial dotted with eight diamonds and housed inside a rectangular 18-karat gold case, and is carefully engraved at the back with the Duc-carriage-with-horse emblem. The ruby alligator strap is polished and stitched with the same attention to detail as the brand's iconic bags.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
Shown here with: Khaite Sweater.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Gold baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening ruby-red alligator strap
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 048305WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.