Cape Cod 23mm small 18-karat gold, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès told us that the 'Cape Cod' watch "was born from a wild desire and a singular vision: that of a man (Henri d'Origny) who invented it by designing a square inside a rectangle." This 18-karat gold version has a Chaîne d'Ancre case inspired by anchors strewn along the Massachusetts coastline. It's set with glistening diamonds and has an elegant mother-of-pearl dial, complemented by the interchangeable 'Chantilly' alligator strap.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17.5cm / 6.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Gold baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- 18-karat yellow gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.41-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening cream alligator strap
- Designer color: Chantilly
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 047253WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.