Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Émile-Maurice Hermès designed the house's signature orange packaging during World War II, when a shortage of materials meant it was the only color available - it's now one of the brand's most defining features. With a leather strap in the iconic hue, this Swiss-made 'Cape Cod' watch is handcrafted from stainless steel and etched with the Duc carriage with a horse logo on the case back. The lustrous mother-of-pearl dial is marked with Chaîne d'Ancre numerals and dotted with diamonds to mark the hours in between.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening orange leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 044309WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.