Cape Cod 31mm small 18-karat gold, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès told us that the 'Cape Cod' watch ""was born from a wild desire and a singular vision: that of a man (Henri d'Origny) who invented it by designing a square inside a rectangle."" This 18-karat gold version has a Chaîne d'Ancre case inspired by anchors strewn along the Massachusetts coastline. It's set with glistening diamonds and has an elegant mother-of-pearl dial, complemented by the interchangeable 'Chantilly' alligator strap.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Your Hermès Timepieces warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès Timepieces watch.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Gold baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- 18-karat gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.41-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening cream alligator strap
- Designer color: Chantilly
- Lug-to-lug: 31mm, case width: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Reference number: W047253WW00
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.