Cape Cod 31mm small stainless steel, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès Timepieces' 'Cape Cod' watch was originally designed by Henri d'Origny in 1991, and the timeless design is still just as desirable today - Gwyneth Paltrow, Elle Macpherson and Chloë Moretz all own one. Fitted with a ruby-red alligator strap, this version has a stainless steel case modeled after anchor chain links. The mother-of-pearl dial is studded with sparkling diamond indices.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Your Hermès Timepieces warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès Timepieces watch.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17.5cm / 6.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening ruby-red alligator strap
- Lug-to-lug: 31mm; case width: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: W044295WW00
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.