Galop d'Hermès 26mm medium 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
In 1837, Thierry Hermès opened his workshop in Paris' Grands Boulevards, crafting harnesses for nobility traveling through the capital. Countless designs since pay homage to this origin story, including this 'Galop d'Hermès' watch. Designed by artist Ini Archibong and set on a handmade alligator strap, the 18-karat rose gold case recalls a horse stirrup and glistens with 160 diamonds. The dial has two different finishes - an opaline center and grained silvered beneath the numerals.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Grained silvered opaline dial
- Rose gold baton hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.66-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 26mm; case height: 40.8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W047895WW00
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.