Galop d'Hermès 40mm large 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
In 1837, Thierry Hermès opened his workshop in Paris' Grands Boulevards, crafting harnesses for nobility traveling through the capital. Countless designs since pay homage to this origin story, including this 'Galop d'Hermès' watch. Designed by artist Ini Archibong and set on a handmade alligator strap, the 18-karat rose gold case recalls a horse stirrup and glistens with 160 diamonds. The dial has two different finishes - an opaline center and grained silvered beneath the numerals.
Your Hermès Timepieces warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès Timepieces watch.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Grained silvered opaline dial
- Rose gold baton hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.66-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Lug-to-lug: 40mm; case width: 26mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W047895WW00
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.