Galop d'Hermès 40mm large stainless steel, alligator and diamond watch
To create a new watch, Hermès Timepieces commissioned artist Ini Archibong, whose evocative designs are coveted for being both beautiful in function and form. This 'Galop d'Hermès' pays homage to the Maison's storied equestrian heritage with a stainless steel case echoing a horse's stirrup set with 150 diamonds. Everything from the quartz movement to the alligator strap is crafted by artisans in Switzerland.
Your Hermès Timepieces warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès Timepieces watch.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16.5cm / 6.5in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Grained silvered dial
- Rhodium-plated baton hands, silver Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.66-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Lug-to-lug: 40mm; case width: 26mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W047886WW00
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.