Heure H 21mm small gold-plated and textured-leather watch
The story of Hermès' 'Heure H' collection dates back to 1996 when designer Philippe Mouquet began experimenting with stylized lugs - the letter-shaped bezel quickly became an iconic symbol of the French maison's timepiece division and remains just as beautiful to look at today. This gold-plated stainless steel version of the watch has a sunburst motif on the dial, which is white to match the supple textured-leather strap.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Width: 2.1cm / 0.8in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved stainless steel case back
- Pin buckle-fastening white textured-leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W036735WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.