Heure H 21mm small rose gold-plated, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Philippe Mouquet created the very first Hermès 'Heure H' watch in 1996 as an expression of dynamism and playfulness. This 21mm timepiece has a rose gold-plated, stainless steel case and mother-of-pearl dial illuminated by 11 individual diamonds. The back is engraved with a horse and carriage in recognition of the brand's equine history, while the supple leather strap is interchangeable.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Length: 21cm / 8.3in
- Width: 2.4cm / 0.9in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped mother-of-pearl dial
- Rose gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, diamond-dot indices
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.04-carats
- Rose gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W053360WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.