Heure H 21mm small stainless steel, alligator, diamond and mother-of-pearl watch
In 1996, Philippe Mouquet took on the challenge of creating something beautiful with Hermès' famous initial, and so the 'Heure H' watch was born. This slim 21mm version of the now iconic timepiece has a polished stainless steel case and a black alligator strap. It's embellished with rows of glistening diamonds and has an elegant mother-of-pearl dial and silver sword-shaped hands.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 046518WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.