Heure H 25mm small 18-karat rose gold, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Originally created by Parisian designer Philippe Mouquet, Hermès' 'Heure H' watch highlights the maison's monogram with an 18-karat rose gold case glistening with radiant diamonds. The dial is equally enchanting - set with delicate mother-of-pearl that glows beneath Arabic numerals and sword-shaped hands. As with all of the brand's timepieces, the straps are interchangeable, but the original black alligator is a classic.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 18cm / 7.1in
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Rose gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.23-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Lug-to-lug: 25mm; case width: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W053248WW00
Your Hermès Timepieces warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès Timepieces watch.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.