Heure H 26mm medium gold-plated and textured-leather watch
Color: Light brown
Hermès' 'Heure H' timepiece debuted over two decades ago and it still remains one of the most treasured fixtures in the maison's collection today. Crafted in the brand's Swiss workshop by master horologists, this medium version is powered by a quartz movement and fitted with an interchangeable brown textured-leather strap. The gold-plated case houses a sunburst-stamped dial featuring Arabic numerals and slim sword-shaped hands. The reverse is engraved with a horse and carriage emblem in homage to the house's equestrian heritage.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Shown here with: Peter Do Shirt.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- Width: 2.6cm / 1in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved stainless steel case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown textured-leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 26mm; case height: 26mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 036783WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.