Heure H Bijoux de Soir 21mm 18-karat white gold, alligator, diamond and spinel watch
One of the most glamorous timepieces from Hermès Timepieces's 'Heure H' collection, the 'Bijoux de Soir' watch was first created in 1996 by Philippe Mouquet. It is crafted from 18-karat white gold and embellished with diamonds and tonal-gray spinels. Note how elegantly the three and nine hour markers are positioned on the dial, and the small pins that allow you to swap the black alligator strap for another in a different shade.
Each Hermès 'Heure H Bijoux de Soir' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 20cm / 7.9in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Black dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands and Arabic numerals
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.08-carats; tonal-gray spinels, total weight: 0.1-carats
- 18-karat white gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.34-carats; tonal-gray spinels, total weight: 0.49-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 049249WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.