Nantucket 17mm very small stainless steel, alligator and diamond watch
Hermès' former Chairman and Artistic Director Robert Dumas sketched the maison's signature anchor chain motif during a trip to Normandy in the 1930s and Henri d'Origny used it as inspiration when designing this 'Nantucket' timepiece six decades later. Expertly crafted in Switzerland with a precise quartz movement, this sleek rectangular reference has a black alligator strap and is embellished with 89 glistening diamonds along the dial and polished stainless steel case.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Diamond-encrusted white dial
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.03-carats
- Silver baton hands
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.14-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 17mm; case height: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W052178WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.