Da Vinci Automatic 36mm stainless steel and alligator watch
Part of the signature 'Da Vinci' collection and defined by meticulous Swiss craftsmanship and industrious engineering, IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's watch, like Leonardo himself, is ""always a little ahead of its time."" This automatic design has an elegant midnight-blue dial highlighted by rhodium-plated hands, markers, numerals and a round date window that sits neatly at the six o'clock mark. Perfect for slimmer wrists, it's finished with an alligator strap handmade by Italian leather specialists Santoni and has the 'Flower of Life' intricately engraved onto the reverse - a nod to the celebrated Italian inventor's works.
All IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 20.5cm / 8.1in
- 35111 calibre automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date display
- Midnight-blue dial, rhodium-plated hands, markers and numerals
- Stainless steel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Clasp-fastening dark-blue alligator strap crafted by Santoni
- Case diameter: 36mm; case height: 10mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: IW458312
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.