Portofino Automatic 34mm stainless steel, alligator and diamond watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Portofino' watch takes its name from the Italian fishing village that became a mid-century jetset destination for Hollywood stars - the understated design evokes a feeling of casual elegance. Perfect for slender wrists, this 34mm model glistens softly with diamond markers that are complemented by the stainless steel case and embossed silver-plated dial. The red alligator strap has been hand-painted by Italian leather specialists Santoni and can be interchanged when your outfit calls for something more neutral.
All IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- 35100 calibre automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silver-plated dial
- Rhodium-plated hands and indices, black markers
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.03-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel case back
- Buckle-fastening red alligator strap by Santoni
- Case diameter: 34mm; case thickness: 8.6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: IW357408
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.