Portugieser Automatic Chronograph 41mm stainless steel and alligator watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Portugieser' dates back to the late 1930s, when the house developed a hard-wearing stainless steel watch inspired by legendary explorers of the past. Just as refined and classic today, this reference is designed with the same round case as the original models and an ultra-precise 69355-calibre automatic movement inside. The eye-catching red dial includes minute and second chronographs for accurate timekeeping. It's mounted on a supple black alligator strap.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 21.5cm / 8.5in
- Swiss-made calibre 69355 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Chronograph: 30-second and 1-hour counters
- Red dial, silver hands, markers and numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap crafted by Santoni
- Case diameter: 41mm; case height: 13mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: IW371616
All IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.