Thunderbird 18-karat gold, lapis lazuli and diamond necklace
Jacquie Aiche often looks to her Native American roots for inspiration - this necklace is centered with a hand-carved lapis lazuli Thunderbird, which is believed to symbolize strength and power in many indigenous cultures. It's illuminated by a frame of shimmering diamonds and dotted with six more bezel-set ones along the 18-karat gold chain.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 4cm / 1.6in
- Drop: 27cm / 10.6in
- Pendant Length: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Lapis lazuli; G diamonds, total weight: 1.22-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.