Reverso Classic Thin 40.1mm x 24.4mm medium stainless steel watch
Every single watch leaving Jaeger-LeCoultre's headquarters in Le Sentier, Switzerland has passed through the hands of multiple highly skilled craftsmen. This 'Reverso Classic' timepiece is defined by its clean and elegant Art Deco-inspired lines, and has five rows of stainless steel links that are polished to match the shine of the delicate 7mm-thick case. We particularly like the contrast between the blue sword-shaped hands and black Arabic numerals on the dial, featuring the maison's signature guilloché and sunray-brushed finishes.
All Jaeger-LeCoultre watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- Width: 2.8cm / 1.1in
- Swiss-made 822 calibre automatic movement
- 19 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered guilloché and sunray-brushed dial
- Blue hour and minute hands, black numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case width: 24.4mm; case length: 40.1mm; case thickness: 7mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 2548120
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.