18-karat blackened white gold, opal and diamond necklace
Color: White gold
The Australian boulder opal on Kimberly McDonald's necklace are some of the rarest in the world - they kaleidoscopically glisten with mesmeric pinks, blues and greens under light. It's framed by diamonds and handcrafted from 18-karat white gold that's blackened to intensify the colorful pendant. By the same token, wear yours with monochrome outfits.
- Chain Length: 17cm / 6.6in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.4in
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 1in
- Boulder opal, total weight: 2.30-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VS1-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.42-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.