Larkspur & Hawk
Sadie convertible rhodium-dipped quartz earrings
Larkspur & Hawk's founder Emily Satloff draws on her experience as an antique jewelry dealer for design inspiration. These 'Sadie' earrings are handcrafted from rhodium-dipped sterling silver and set with quartz backed in the label's new 'multi-ethereal' foil that varies in tone and creates a subtle, pastel glow - a traditional Georgian technique used for centuries. The third and fourth drops can be detached to switch up your look.
Wear it with: Khaite Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 5cm / 2.1in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Faceted clear quartz with iridescent foil backs, total weight: 36.00-carats
- 14-karat gold butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Each foil is unique and varies in tone
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.