Fleur-de-Lis 14-karat gold, pearl and diamond bracelet
Always imbued with a distinct rock-n-roll edge, Loree Rodkin's jewelry has been worn by everyone from Madonna to Michelle Obama. This bracelet is strung with carefully etched pearls, two rondelles and a handmade 14-karat gold fleur-de-lis charm that's illuminated by diamonds - it's believed to be a symbol of strength and renewal.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17.8cm / 7in
- Width of Embellishment: 1.3cm / 0.5in
- Height of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Yellow diamonds, total weight: 0.72-carats
- Pearls: Vietnam
- Slips on
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.