Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat gold opal ring
- 7 (sold out)
Since Melissa Joy Manning uses recycled metals in her designs, her covetable pieces are made in extremely small batches - it makes this limited-edition ring feel really special. Handcrafted from re-purposed 14-karat gold, it's centered with an iridescent blue opal that shimmers in the light. Wear it solo as a conversation starter.
Shown here with: Matteau Dress.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Opal, total weight: 1.70-carats
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.