Beirut 18-karat rose gold, tourmaline and diamond necklace
Color: Rose gold
Not only was Selim Mouzannar born in Beirut, but it's also where he opened up his first workshop in the '90s - the jeweler's range of the same name serves as an homage to his Lebanese roots. This necklace is handmade from 18-karat rose gold and has a delicate pendant set with lustrous diamonds encircling a single tourmaline.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 1.2cm / 0.5in
- Drop: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- Width of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Pendant Length: 1.2cm / 0.5in
- Tourmaline, total weight: 2.01-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.35-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.