Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
The 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' is an undeniable icon, defined by its perfectly round case and the distinctive curved crown guard that cradles the sapphire cabochon. Animated by a Swiss-made automatic movement, this 33mm watch is crafted from 18-karat rose gold with coordinating Roman numerals marking 12 o'clock. The Maison's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands stand out against the silvered sunray-brushed dial, which is scattered with 21 shimmering diamonds and mixed metal hardware.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19.5cm / 7.7in
- Swiss-made automatic movement with 37-hour power reserve
- Hour and minute hands
- Matte silvered sunray-brushed dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, 18-karat rose gold Roman numerals and markers, silver-tone indices
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.10-carats
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Invisible clasp-fastening 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WGBB0054
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.