Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name from the cabochon nestled at the side that resembles a floating balloon and is encrusted with 50 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.63-carats. This 33mm timepiece has been flawlessly assembled with polished stainless steel links that adjust at the back for a comfortable feel. The curved case has a silvered guilloché opaline dial and black Roman numerals centered with blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's the perfect gift to pass down for generations to come.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut white diamonds, total weight: 0.63-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W6920071
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.