Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel watch
An elegant everyday timepiece, Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' is designed with a curved stainless steel case and floating blue spinel inspired by the weightlessness of a balloon gliding through the air. It's been expertly crafted in Switzerland with a pretty blue silvered sunray-brushed dial and the signature sword-shaped hands. It's powered by a Swiss-made automatic movement and has alternating polished and satin-finished links on the bracelet.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Blue silvered sunray-brushed dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, silver Roman numerals, black markers
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back Bracelet
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: CRWSBB0062
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.