Santos de Cartier automatic 35.1mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Santos de Cartier' watch features the same refined shape and exposed screws as the original, which was first designed in 1904 for pioneering Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos-Dumont. Manufactured in Switzerland from stainless steel and powered by a precise calibre 1847 automatic movement, it has a curvaceous square-shaped bezel that's illuminated with 0.64-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds and a silvered sunray dial. Layer the sleek bracelet over the cuffs of your shirt.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 23 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered sunray dial
- Black Roman numerals and indices, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.64-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet; additional burgundy leather strap
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 35.1mm; case thickness: 8.83mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W4SA0005
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.