Panthère de Cartier 22mm small 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
Originally debuting in the '80s, Cartier has breathed new life into its 'Panthère' collection - named after the house's signature panther motif designed by French artist George Barbier in 1914. Skillfully crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat gold and stainless steel, this elegant timepiece has signature Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. The combination of metals ensures it can be styled with all of your favorite jewelry.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.4in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat gold and stainless steel bracelet strap
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W2PN0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.