Happy Diamonds 18-karat white gold diamond earrings
Chopard developed the iconic 'Happy Diamonds' collection in the '70s and it's still one of the house's most popular today. Inspired by light-catching droplets in a waterfall, these 18-karat white gold earrings feature three pirouetting diamonds set in bespoke sockets that allow them to move smoothly within the sapphire glass and sparkle all the more.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 1cm / 0.5in
- Width: 1cm / 0.5in
- Full-cut E-F VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.70-carats
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.