Alpine Eagle Automatic 36mm small 18-karat rose gold, diamond and mother-of-pearl watch
Chopard's 'Alpine Eagle' watch is a gorgeous interpretation of the house's 'St Moritz' style, which was created in 1980 by Karl-Freidrich Scheufele and inspired by the majesty of the eagles that reign over the Alps. This 36mm version is powered by a Swiss-made automatic movement and has an 18-karat rose gold case traced with pavé diamonds. The Tahitian gray mother-of-pearl dial accentuates the Roman numerals and hands, which are coated with Super-LumiNova for visibility in the dark.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made CHOPARD 09.01-C automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 25,200 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Tahitian gray mother-of-pearl dial
- Rose gold-plated Super-LumiNova hands, Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Full-cut F-G VVS Diamonds, total weight: 2.84-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening bracelet
- Case diameter: 36mm; case thickness: 8.40mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 295370-5003
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.