Happy Sport Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold, stainless steel and diamond watch
Chopard's 'Happy Sport' watch is as coveted today as was when it debuted in '93. Powered by a Swiss-made automatic movement, it has a silvered guilloché dial that holds five floating diamonds inspired by droplets splashing off a waterfall. Each link in the 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel bracelet is gently curved so it fits flush against your wrist.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Swiss-made calibre Chopard 09.01-C automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 25,200 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silver-tone dial with guilloché center
- 18-karat rose gold sword-shaped hands, Roman numerals and markers
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.25-carats
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Sapphire, total weight: 0.17-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 10.95mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 278608-6002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.