18-karat gold, topaz and diamond cuff
Part of the label's 'Against Evil Eye' collection, Lorraine Schwartz' cuff is centered with the ancient talisman that's believed to protect against negative energy. It's cast from 18-karat gold and has a glossy 1.52-carat topaz stone centered with twinkling diamonds for just the right amount of sparkle. Make it your everyday signature.
Wear it with: Michael Lo Sordo Gown.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Width of Opening: 1cm / 0.6in
- Topaz, total weight: 1.52-carats; F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Slips on
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.