MELISSA JOY MANNING
14-karat recycled gold sapphire earrings
Like all of her pieces, Melissa Joy Manning's earrings are handmade from recycled materials using traditional Mexican techniques. This 14-karat gold pair is set with 3.00-carats of pink sapphires - a stone that symbolizes love and wisdom. They're a beautiful way to celebrate an important milestone.
- This item's measurements are:
- Length: 0.8cm / 0.3in
- Height: 0.8cm / 0.3in
- Width: 0.6cm / 0.2in
- Pink sapphires, total weight: 3.00-carats
- Bell-back fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.