Technical Berbère 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
"My goal was to create a desire for jewelry again with a contemporary vision and awareness of today's needs and reality," designer Gaia Repossi told us. Part of the 'Berbère' collection, this stackable ring encircles the finger with bands of 18-karat rose gold, two of which are punctuated with 0.83-carats of light-catching diamonds.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut F VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.83-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.