Da Vinci Automatic 40mm stainless steel watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN reworks the original '80s 'Da Vinci' watch into a collection of contemporary timepieces. This 40mm automatic model is beautifully made from polished stainless steel with a new circular case shape and movable lugs that sit smoothly against your wrist to ensure the most comfortable, ergonomic fit. The slate-colored dial is complemented by rhodium-plated hands and numerals for a sleek finish.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN also offers an additional six year warranty from the day of purchase, to be activated on the Maison’s website.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 15.5cm / 6.1in
- 35111 calibre mechanical automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date display
- Slate-colored dial, rhodium-plated hands, markers and numerals
- Stainless steel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass, convex, anti-reflective coating
- Butterfly clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 40mm; case height: 10mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: IW356602
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.