Portugieser Automatic Chronograph Boutique Edition 41mm 18-karat red gold and alligator watch
The Portugieser Chronograph remains one of IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's most iconic models - this navy 'Boutique' edition takes inspiration from maritime styles. Powered by a beautifully made calibre 69355 automatic movement, this elegant timepiece has an 18-karat red gold case and a brushed dial adorned with Arabic numerals and slim Feuille hands. The quarter-second scale allows for an extra precise reading of the time and nods to the brand's nautical roots. It's fitted with a luxurious alligator strap.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN also offers an additional six year warranty from the day of purchase, to be activated on the Maison’s website.
- Swiss-made calibre 69355 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Small hacking seconds sub-dial
- Chronograph: 30-minute and 60-second counters
- Blue dial
- Gold-plated Feuille hands, Arabic numerals and indices
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case diameter: 41mm; case height: 13mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: IW371614
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.