Master Control Date Automatic 40mm stainless steel and leather watch
Jaeger-LeCoultre's 'Master Control Date' watch is modeled after classic '50s timepieces. Fitted with a supple Novonappa® leather strap, it's been manufactured in Switzerland with an 899AC calibre automatic movement, which is housed in a polished and satin-finished stainless steel case and visible through the exhibition back. It has a sunray-brushed silvered dial and date display that matches the blue second hand.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Jaeger-LeCoultre also offers an additional six year warranty from the day of purchase, to be activated on the Maison’s website.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 22cm / 8.7in
- Width: 4.3cm / 1.7in
- Swiss-made 899AC calibre automatic movement with 70-hour power reserve
- 32 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Sunray-brushed silvered dial
- Stainless steel hour and minute dauphine hands and indices, blue second hand
- Polished and satin-finished stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening tan Novonappa® leather strap (Calf)
- Case width: 40mm; case thickness: 8.78mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 4018420
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.