18-karat blackened white gold, geode and sapphire earrings
Color: White gold
Kimberly McDonald likes to work with geodes because each one is unique, just like the person wearing them. Handmade from 18-karat blackened white gold, these earrings are centered with two pastel-pink ones framed by shimmering yellow sapphires - we love how the contrasting gems really accentuate the glittering crystal quartz interiors.
This item's measurements are:
- Height: 1cm / 0.6in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Pastel-pink geode formations with quartz crystal interiors; yellow sapphires, total weight: 0.72-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.